martes, enero 11, 2005

Survey Says:

Three names you go by:
Kevin, Blanquito, Dad

Three things you like about yourself:
My kids, my girlfriend, my warped sense of the world

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
My procrastination and some other things I’ll fill in later

Three parts of your heritage:
German, Danish, Norwegian

Three things that scare you:
Possessed kids in horror movies, my credit score, not knowing how to answer these types of surveys

Three of your everyday essentials:
Air, love, and my selective sense of denial

Three things you are wearing right now:
I’m not wearing anything right now. Come, ladies, hop a ride on the Kev-Train! Wo-Woooo! All-aboard!

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
You know, that group that plays that song.

Three of your favorite songs at present:
You know, that song played by that group.

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Paying off debt, fitting into smaller pants, winning the lottery

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Trust, mutual benefit, and great sex.

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
Eyes, boobs, and smile

Three things you just can’t do:
Get a loan with my credit score, touch my toes with my fingertips without bending my knees, turn down money

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Sex, drugs, and rock and/or roll. Although I don’t do the middle one, and I wouldn’t quite describe the last as a hobby. I’d replace them with computer games and reading

Three careers you are considering:
Man Whore (straight man whore, thank you very much), politics, law

Three places you’d like to go on vacation:
Tahiti, Germany, someplace warm and clothing optional

Three kids’ names:
Emily, Alex, and, quite frankly, I’m done after that.

Three things you want to do before you die:
I’ve decided not to die. But while I’m still young, I’d like to do Lindsay Lohan.

Three people you’d like to see take this quiz now:
This is a quiz? Captain Roger, Symphony, President Bush

2 Comments:

Blogger DivineMsN said...

Nice to know that we agree on Lindsay Lohan :)

1/12/2005 6:09 a. m.  
Blogger Jeff said...

Ask and you shall receive, I've filled it in too.

1/13/2005 2:45 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home