lunes, diciembre 13, 2004

Woo-hoo!

I had a wonderful weekend, woo-wise. The woo-ee was a most gracious hostess who made sure that I was not left in want of anything - except perhaps more days down in Baltimore.

Now Baltimore is not normally on my vacation destination list. Granted, it has its niceties like the Inner Harbor, Little Italy, and a club close to downtown where you can spend an evening watching young scantily-clad ladies get toasted and then go dancing for a mere $10. But it never quite cracked my gotta-go list until now.

I did manage to hop onto the wrong train out of Baltimore. It wasn't until I made it back into the city on the next train that I noticed the <-Washington / New York -> signs. Fortunately my wrong train got into DC early and I was able to catch the Acela back up. It was a nice ride, save for the phone call from the X where my gaffe was taken with far less humor than I thought it deserved.

But the X didn't have the lasting effect she was hoping for, for I had some amazing memories to return to as soon as her call was over. I was able to tune out the world and tune in the recollections. Ah, sometimes it is good to be alive.

1 Comments:

Blogger DivineMsN said...

You are more than welcome to visit as often as you desire, amorcito. You were an excellent guest whom I didnt want to say goodbye to. Looking forward to another stroll through the Inner Harbor (and Little Italy).

12/13/2004 7:04 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home