miércoles, marzo 01, 2006

The Prince of Procrastination Strikes Again!

Tom mentioned his goal of posting once a day. I've had similar thoughts, but always wind up putting it off for one reason or another. I've got two jobs, two kids, and too much stuff to do at home. Besides, there are no blog deadlines. I can write when I want, and not write when I want. If I made it on here at least once a week, I figured, would be OK.

I just noticed that I haven't even lived up to once a month this year ... I missed February altogether.

Well, for those who see this, thanks for checking in. I'm sure I'll have at least something to write about in March.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Welcome back from the missing Kev!

I know there's no blog deadlines, I just try to post once a day for me and me alone. It's like a vent. No matter what I write about, I just try to post once a day just to let off some pressure. Even my Funny Foto Friday posts are just to ven and give me a break from actually having to come up with something witty.

Blog when you can. Do it for you and you only. No matter how often you write, I'll still read...

3/04/2006 9:33 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home