miércoles, diciembre 14, 2005

Side effects may include polka-dotted dinosaurs

I was checking out the documentation that came with my perscription. I love this part:

"Psychic derangements may appear when [this drug is] used, ranging from euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, and severe depression, to frank psychotic manifestations. Also, existing emotional instability or psychotic tendencies may be aggrevated by [this drug]."

Great. I may be stuck awake all night, but at least I can have a happy yet sad chat with Elvis.

And I love their sense of severity. Among the specific potential adverse reactions, they list, in order: fluid retention, congestive heart failure in susceptible patients, and potassium loss. In other words, I may retain water, I may wind up with bleeding lungs, and I probably ought to eat an extra banana.

Oh, and my menstral cycle may be disrupted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I absolutely HATE when that happens...

12/15/2005 2:46 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home