martes, julio 25, 2006

And now for something completely different

So, I have been planning on posting all about my recent trip to Alaska - unfortunately I messed up my router a bit and am currently unable to log on to the Internets from home.

Bother.

It's not like I haven't had the time ... I had time o'plenty while waiting 7 hours in Sea-Tac for a delayed flight.

I will post about the trip soon - with pictures! And I'll even use short sentences so Alaska Jen and Ms N won't have any attention span issues.

In the mean time, I thought I'd share some parodies of the Mr. Ed theme song that I thought up today after a discussion with Alaska Jen about a problem person ran off on a Star Wars tangent, only to run off again on a 50's TV-show theme song tangent.

Without further ado:

The Force is the Force, of course, of course.
But you can’t conjure the Force, of course.
Unless, of course,
you run a course
with Yoda on your head.

Or how about:

Divorce is divorce, of course, of course.
And you’ll wind up in the courts, of course,
with some remorse –
and crabs, or worse –
if you bring blondes to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

"Divorce is divorce, of course, of course.
And you’ll wind up in the courts, of course,
with some remorse –
and crabs, or worse –
if you bring blondes to bed"

You're talking about my ex-wife, arent you?

7/27/2006 9:09 p. m.  
Blogger Kev said...

I don't know, Tom. How many blondes did she bring to bed?

7/27/2006 9:52 p. m.  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I dunno...

But she herself was a fake blonde. And there WAS a lot of sex in my marriage. I just wasn't getting any.

8/01/2006 3:13 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home