viernes, octubre 21, 2005

I told Ms N to get lost ...

Or, how to get lost, as it were. She had directions to the MVS (Jersey's version of the DMV) that didn't sound right, so I gave her revised directions. She followed mine, then called me to report that she had no idea where she was.

Turns out the directions I had were to the former MVS location. They moved since last time I was there.

Sorry, Ms N.

I've bought her flowers for "no reason" before. Well, there are reasons ... they just haven't always happened yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger DivineMsN said...

Its ok I still got there!

10/21/2005 3:13 p. m.  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

What do you expect, them moving it and not telling anyone. It's the only state in the union that you have to make a lft turn to go right...

10/21/2005 9:38 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home