jueves, diciembre 09, 2004

Sloppy Seconds

The first posting was so much fun I just had to do it again!

Tax season is quickly approaching and I am making my initial plans for how the next few months are going to go. The best I can think is they will go too quickly, but take forever in doing so. I am probably going to wind up working at the Camden, NJ, branch of my company which is good in that it is a high-volume and quick processing-time location (both work in my favor come commision time), but there is that whole most-dangerous-city-in-the-US thing that Camden has working against it.

Of course, the downside to the whole tax season scheduling is that it means far fewer opportunities to spend time with a) my kids and b) the woman I am trying to woo. As for option B, nothing says "You want me in your life" like being busy 15 consecutive weekends. Fortunately one of our mutual friends is also romantically attached to a tax guy. They have been together for a while, so she (the friend) has gotten used to the whole tax-widow thing. My hope is that she (the friend) can keep her (the woo-ee) from deciding that I am a total schlep who is never around. It's quite the opposite ... I am a total schlep who is always around.

1 Comments:

Blogger DivineMsN said...

Carino-

That fact that you even want me to be a part of life is enough to sweep me off of my feet. I am willing to share you with the city of Camden as long as you are willing to keep me smiling. You may be a schlep but you are my schlep :)

The Woo-ee

12/09/2004 8:12 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home