miércoles, septiembre 14, 2005

We won't call him an ass today

Roger Clemens gets major props for pitching on Wednesday despite the fact that his mother died that morning.

Roger pitched 6 1/3 innings, giving up 5 hits and one run (earned) against wild-card challenger Florida. He walked two and struck out four, getting 19 outs against 25 batters. All in all it was one heck of an outing. And he was not pitching against my fantasy team.

Roger, I'm not a big fan of yours, but today you get my respect and my condolences.

2 Comments:

Blogger DivineMsN said...

Clemens is an ass, never liked him, never will.

9/15/2005 8:37 a. m.  
Blogger Kev said...

I know he's an ass - that he's amazingly quiet after taking Bean-O - but I said we are not calling him that today. At least give the guy 24 hours!

9/15/2005 8:40 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home