viernes, marzo 18, 2005

Then I woke up ...

This morning I discovered the Spongebob had, indeed, kept his bedding and food in the sky box! I was a bit worried last night, as he had taken two cheekfulls of seeds with him into the wheel and emptied out up there, but this morning that was all there was in the wheel. The funny thing is that he was trying to run in the wheel with the seed still in it. He would start to run, the wheel would roll, the seeds would tumble underneath him, and he would get tripped up. He’d stop for a second, then start up again and repeat the process.

Yep. He’s stubborn. And stupid. I reckon my secret fear that the hamsters of the world might someday combine their collective cunningness and collaborate to overthrow mankind appears to be moot. I still have my eye on those squirrels, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger DivineMsN said...

You'll feel my squirelly wrath! I swear!

3/18/2005 5:01 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home